The project “Strengthening rural and community tourism Business Intermediary Organizations for Inclusive Economic Development in Central Asia” started on the first of February of 2017.
We plan to achieve all the aims and objectives of the project till the 31st of January of 2020.
The aim of the project:
Creation of centralized certified system of guests houses in Central Asia, positioning of Central Asia region as ecotourist destination on the international tourist market.
Objectives of the project:
- Development of the domestic and inbound tourism in countries of Central Asia (Republic of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Republic of Uzbekistan, Republic of Tajikistan);
- Engagement of the local people (including females and youth);
- Increasing of services quality of regional providers of ecotourist services;
- Creation of new job vacancies;
- Improvement of welfare of local people.
The project is devoted to solution/reduction of the following issues:
Expected impact (perspectives):
- Absence of the qualitative service and certified providers of ecotourist services;
- Problems of job employment of population, lack of job vacancies in the regions
- Job migration of the youth from the regions to huge cities
- Insufficiently formed ecological thinking of the local people
Emerging of professional providers of ecotourist services will positively effect on development of domestic and inbound tourism, positioning of Central Asia as ecotourist destination on the international tourist market, would act as a catalyst for development of welfare of local population, increase of employed people, creation of new job vacancies in the regions will have a good impact on job migration of young generation, formation of ecological thinking for local people.