REGIONS OF KAZAKHSTAN
Ecotourism information resource center KTA
«Ecotourism — is a tourism, which includes trip to location,
which have relatively intact nature in order to obtain view
about natural and cultural-ethnographic features of defined are,
which do not compromise the integrity of ecosystems and
creates economic conditions,
under which security of nature and natural resources
would become a beneficial for local population».
World Wildlife Fund
Ecotourism information resources center (EIRC)
is a project of KTA, has opened in 2005 with the support of Eurasia Fund.
Now project is fully on the balance of KTA. EIRC is a part of priority area, which is lobbied by KTA.
EIRC is a key section, around which is implemented program of promotion ecotourism based on development of local communities in Kazakhstan.
The main types of activities of EIRC:
- - popularization of ecotourism ideas,
- - promotion of ecotourism based on communities to the tourist market,
- - provision of information to tourists and visitors of the center,
- - booking of the tours and advertising support of regions’ projects.
If you want to open Kazakhstan for yourself and to visit untouched parts of wild nature, to dive into life of rural area, you should come to EIRC.
The main difference of ecotourist routes is that these routes will give a real possibility to get acquaint with people, who live and work in those wonderful areas. Local people provide all excursions and services.
We offer diverse tourist products:
- - tourist routes to preservations,
- - accommodation in comfortable guest houses,
- - ecological friendly products,
- - unlimited hospitality of local people.
EIRC will offer you a great possibility to plan you holiday and unforgettable days usefully for your health.
- Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty, Shevchenko Street, 14, apt. 2, tel .: +7 727 293 84 23, +7 727 2 93 83 80
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 09.00 AM to 06.00 PM with hour lunch break from 01.00 PM to 02.30 PM. Every Saturday and Sunday is weekly holiday
- Е-mail: email@example.com